ASPIRE is committed to work closely with airlines and other stakeholders in the region to:
- accelerate the development and implementation of operational procedures to reduce the environmental footprint for all phases of flight, from gate to gate;
- facilitate the use of environmentally friendly procedures and standards world-wide;
- capitalise on existing technology and best practices;
- develop shared performance metrics to measure improvements in the environmental performance of the air transport system;
- provide a systematic approach to ensure appropriate mitigation actions with short, medium and long-term results; and
- communicate and publicise ASPIRE environmental initiatives, goals, progress and performance to the global aviation community and the general public.